- Adrenal cancer: adrenalectomy
- Bladder cancer: TURB; intra-vesical chemotherapy; partial cystectomy; and radical cystectomy with urinary diversion.
- Fertility issues: Micro surgery for reversal of vasectomy; Laparoscopic and microsurgical varicocoelectomy
- General urology: including Vasectomies; Circumcisions; and Hernia repairs.
- Kidney cancer: including radical nephrectomy; partial nephrectomy and focal ablation.
- Male metabolic syndrome.
Penile cancer: Organ preservation surgery.
- Prostate cancer: Watchful Waiting; Radical prostatectomy; Brachytherapy; Focal therapy; Management of metastatic prostate cancer.
- Prostate diagnostics: Perineal biopsies with MRI fusion technology.
- Prostate hypertrophy: Medical therapy; TURP using bipolar technology; Open prostatectomy; Prostate artery embolization.
- Renal, Ureteric and Bladder calculi: Percutaneous nephrolithotomy; Endoscopic lithotripsy; ESWL; Open surgery.
- Testicular cancer: Radical orchiectomy; Lymphadenectomy.
- Urinary incontinence: medical therapy; surgical therapy including Insertion of the AMS valve; TVT slings; Bladder augmentation; Botox therapy; and Sacral neuromodulation.
- Urological trauma: All conditions
Form not found or is not published